Friday 16 April 2010

My New Old Bear

This is my latest hug member, I met him today for the first time and he's fast become one of my favourites. Luckily, he has worn well for his age and only requires a clean up, a tidying up of his nose stitching and replacement paw and foot pads, he is 50 this year and can still manage a tiny growl...well more of a whimper really but that just adds to his lovely charm and character for me!
With a little TLC at my Teddy Bear Hospital I can soon have him looking his absolute best!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I can see why you love him, he looks great already, and what personality!

Congrats on the find!!!

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

What a sweetie!!

edenbears said...

Thanks Heather and Cheryl for your comments on my old bear. He oozes personality which I don't want to take away when I smarten him up a little...I'll post pics when I've given him a bit of TLC :-)