Thursday 24 February 2011

Some Beary Good News . . .

I'm animal daft and I support a few animal charities, not with huge amounts of money but I like to give something rather than nothing at all when I can.

Being a bear maker, I have a particular fondness and love for bears so what better way to do my little bit than support WSPA (the World Society for the Protection of Animals).

They help with all sorts of animal plights around the world from cruelty to disaster funding. It sometimes overwhelms me to see the amount of rescue aid required and I hardly think my little donations are going to make any difference at all so today when I received this uplifting piece of correspondence through the post I realise every little bit really DOES COUNT . . .

Read all about Chowti's rescue here:
CHOWTI'S FIRST TASTE OF FREEDOM

0 comments: