Tuesday 5 April 2011

Thank You!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the comments that have recently left on my edenbears blog about my restorations. I haven't noticed these until today (duh!) and it's so nice to read your kind words about my work.
Special thanks to Cara for the comment on your Mum's bear, (Loved To Bits Literally)
I realise how special he is to her and how much she missed him when she had to send him away for a while.
It's an (at times) intensive labour of love for me requiring time, patience, care and attention to detail that appears to be generating more demand as time goes by. I thoroughly enjoy the process and look forward to seeing the 'before' and after 'results' myself.

Thanks for all your words of support, they make it even more enjoyable and a highly worthwhile vocation for me.

( A work in progress picture just because I find blogs are better with a picture ) :0)

0 comments: