Tuesday 23 August 2011

Chiltern Panda

Here's a beautiful Chiltern Panda I have recently restored. She was covered in moth gauzes - evidence of their past visits, along with the gritty dust which is the moth eggs.

Setting to work on her immediately I rid her of any pests and debris. I didn't even keep her hanging around for a 'before' photo so I only have the owners original images which are the first two pictures below.



































I can gladly say that she is now a very clean Panda, I have thoroughly treated her to ensure there was nothing left alive, completely replaced her stuffing and removed every trace of moth deposit from her fur.
A couple of missing claw stitches, a replacement squeaker followed by a gentle brushing and she's now happily on her way home.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Elaine! She is pawsome! Yous is a miracle worker!
Kisses
nellie