Wednesday 8 December 2010

A Rosie Day!

My latest bear Rosie was born yesterday on the 7th December.
Rosie has dense wavy tipped mohair and she is 12" tall. She has been created especially for a commission request, I hope she is well received as she is a little different to some of my previous bears :0/ . . . If she becomes an orphan I will post her on my website for sale.
My last bear was little Guy, he's now been adopted and is to be the keepsake bear of someone's grandchild so he'll be traveling to snowbound Scotland to meet his new family soon, bet he's glad he has longer fur for those minus temperatures up there at the moment!!

Here are pictures of Rosie and Guy in their last few days together . . .

2 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

Hello Elaine..I'm so happy you have a blog..after reading the comment you left for me on The Hive..I just had to stop by and tell you thank you!!!

LOVE your bears..they are so very sweet.

Wishing you a wonderful day and stop by my blog anytime.

Hugs, Doreen

edenbears said...

Thank you for your kind words Doreen! Your post was so amusing and the little bear that come out of the story is gorgeous! :0)