Another patient is ready to leave my Teddy Bear Hospital today.
He's a Chiltern bear (always such handsome bears) approximately 60 years old and arrived looking rather worse for wear.
He's had some therapeutic treatments whilst under my care including . . .
- A complete re-stuffing
- New wool felt paw and foot pads
- Replacement amber glass eyes
- An over all cleaning
- Re-stitching of nose, mouth and claw features
- Darning of all fragile areas
- Re-jointing of all limbs and head
- Repaired Ting-a-Ling sound
I also inserted a small cotton pouch of Cotswold lavender grains into his tummy. This helps to ward off any insects and keeps his fresh, clean after-bath fragrance . . . I guarantee he'll be attracting those girly bears wherever he goes! :0) Well a bear feels good if he smells good!
He can now look forward to another 60 years with the right care.
Here he is before and after . . .