Tuesday 5 February 2013

Feeling Much Better!

This adorable old bear was in need of some attention to his damaged paw and foot pads, a sprucing up and a new voice.  His stuffing was exposed through his pads so I left the originals in place and recovered them with a replicated rexine fabric to resemble the originals.
His joints were very loose so I tightened those.  I then gave him a gentle surface cleaning, repaired a hole in his chest area and gave him a new squeaker to replace the broken one I found inside him.

He's very happy to be feeling (and looking) much better and can't wait to see his owner again.


 

4 comments:

Kays Kids said...

He looks like he is saying Thank You to you. I'm sure he feels 100% better.
Hugs

ginger@bearbits said...

He looks much more chipper now that he's all cleaned up and sorted out. Very nice. I'm sure his owner will be thrilled. The loving care you bestowed upon him really shows.

~ginger

Unknown said...

Dearest Elaine
He is just the sweetest bear ever! Now, can yous fix my Mommy so she does not looks so old?
Kisses
Nellie

edenbears said...

Kay, Ginger and Nellie, thank you so much for all your lovely comments!!! :0)