Monday 21 March 2011

Loved To Bits . . . Literally!

The latest reformed character to be going home from my hospital is this little bear who has been loved so much he had truly worn away. After years of being a constant companion I was summoned to help him and do what I could for him.
Major repairing of holes and thinning fabric were required, there was also a small piece of evidence that resembled a tongue and his owner informed me that he had once sported a little red tongue which I have reinstated too.
I think he will be around for a few more years to come yet! :0)

2 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

Aww, this little guy is so sweet! Love the restoration you've done; I'm sure the owner is thrilled.

Unknown said...

This is my mam's bear and it is so nice to see him looking as good as he does!! Mam was really nervous about sending him off to be 'operated on' since she hasn't been seperated from him since she got him as a baby but she was reassured by the mails she received from Elaine. She was overwhelmed when she saw the pictures of what bedbear looks like now. You really have made her day, so to speak, she can't wait to get him back so he can continue going on holidays with her and keep her company on a night. Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job, you really are a teddy bear saint, Cara :D x